Akash DTH Set Top Box For Sell in Bangladesh
AKASH Basic Set Top Box
To make DTH service more available for mass people of Bangladesh, AKASH has brought a new affordable full connection “AKASH Basic” for only BDT 3,999
The STB MRP of BDT 2,499 will be same for all subscriber groups (i.e. Employee, employee FnF, group employee) for AKASH BASIC STB.
Additionally, AKASH has brought to you a special recharge offer if you recharge at once for 6 or 12 months. Recharge for 6 months and get 1 month additional subscription completely FREE! Recharge for 12 months and get 2 months additional subscription completely FREE!
The minimum purchase amount needed to be eligible for EMI facility is BDT 5,000. As AKASH connection with AKASH BASIC STB is BDT 3,999, you will need to buy subscription with the connection to avail EMI facility.
Akash DTH Set Top Box Channel Packages:
Get 70 of your favorite & popular channels including 20 HD Channels for BDT 249 monthly only.
In addition to AKASH Lite Package, 4 add on packs are introduced to offer subscribers the freedom of choice. Design your bouquet as you like!
|Add on Packs||PRICE BDT Monthly||No of Channels||HD Channels|
|SPORTS ADD ON Pack||71||12||8|
|ENTERTAINMENT ADD ON Pack||75||20||8|
|INFOTAINMENT ADD ON Pack||45||13||6|
|KIDS ADD ON Pack||30||5||2|
- Subscribers with new connections with AKASH Lite Package will get 5 day free subscription period as per usual procedure; Existing subscribers converting to AKASH Lite will not get any free subscription period, again.
- Customers will be able to add AKASH Standard or AKASH-Lite Pack from the retailer point. Retailer app will have the package selection option during new purchases.
Any Time Akash dth Package Upgrade for Akash DTH Set Top Box Users
- Subscribers can upgrade anytime by calling the call center, he will not need to wait for his validity to expire. When he call our call center, the agents will communicate him the amount he needs to recharge now to convert to AKASH Standard.
- Subscriber can upgrade anytime; he will need to recharge the gap amount between AKASH Standard pack fee & remaining unused wallet balance of AKASH Lite. This will be done instantly.
Downgrade Package for Akash DTH Set Top Box Users
- Down-gradation from AKASH Standard to AKASH Lite can only be allowed at the end of the validity of AKASH Standard.
- AKASH Lite package subscribers, too, will get free 1 month & 2 months free subscription respectively if they recharge for 6 & 12 months respectively at once.
Add on packs for Akash DTH Set Top Box customers:
- Add on packs alone cannot be consumed without valid subscription of AKASH Lite
- Add-on-packs can be added anytime
- Add on packs can be added or dropped by calling the call center. Auto renewal of add on package will continue unless & until the subscriber calls call center & stops auto renewal.
Akash DTH Set Top Box Add on Package Dropping:
- Add on packs can only be dropped after the expiry of its validity, otherwise un-used wallet balance will be lost.
- When deducting balance, AKASH will first deduct the required balance for AKASH Lite subscription from the wallet. After that, balances will be deducted for the add on packs, based on the hierarchy of these add on packs’ subscription time. The add on which was adopted first will be reactivated upon availability of balance.
- Add on packs can be adopted during the free period of AKASH Lite but they will need to pay. Customer needs to recharge the calculated amount for the remaining free validity period of AKASH Lite.
Akash DTH Package For Akash DTH Set Top Box | Akash Lite Subscribers:
- AKASH Lite subscribers, having add on packs, will lose the un-utilized wallet balance of these add ons if he wants to convert to AKASH Standard package before the expiry of the validity of add on packs. However, he will not lose the un-utilized balance of AKASH Lite in this case.
- For add on packs, no free subscription will be given for recharging for 6 months or 12 months at once.
Merging to to Multi TV Connections for Akash DTH Set Top Box Users
- Before merging to multi tv, if customer had any add on under any of his lite pack, after merging to multi TV, those add ons will not be carried forward & there will be no refund for the unutilized validity for those add ons.
- Higher packs should always come earlier in the hierarchy & discount is applicable for second pack and onwards, For instance, if a subscriber has 3 connections: 2 Lite & 1 Standard, then the hierarchy should be like: AKASH STANDARD+ AKASH LITE + AKASH LITE. As there’s no discount on the first connection, therefore, discount will be applicable only on the lower 2 packs. So here, from the table, the discounted subscription fee for the 3 connection in total will be: 399+200+200
- If a customer converts any of his Lite packs into standard pack, then the hierarchy of the packs will be changed accordingly.
Akash DTH Package – Akash Lite Pack in Multi TV Connections for Akash DTH Set Top Box:
|1st Connection: STANDARD||BDT 399|
|2nd Connection: STANDARD||BDT 300|
|3rd Connection: STANDARD||BDT 200|
|1ST Connection: LITE||BDT 249|
|2ND Connection: LITE||BDT 200|
|3RD Connection: LITE||BDT 200|
Different Possible Scenarios for Akash DTH Set Top Box | Akash DTH Package | Channel Packages and Multi TV Connections:
|CASES||CONNECTIONS||SCREEN-1||SCREEN-2||SCREEN-3||FORMULA||BUNDLE PRICE||NORMAL PRICE|
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, Please Ask Our Seller when Purchasing.